Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ya! Its working!!

Me Chillin'
Hailey and I

Hailey, Robert and I



These pictures were taken July 13. Hailey and Robert came to my Grammy's party and we HAD to take pics together. Hailey is 1 and Robert is 13!! I just love hanging out with them. I cant wait to see them again soon!


1 comment:

Linda said...

Cute pics, I would like some prints for our book. Kyla is getting so big and she is so cute. See you soon! Hailey weighs 24 pounds and is 30 inches see what you have to look forward to!

Play'in with Clover

Play'in with Clover
Today I was playing on my mat and Clover (my kitty) decided to watch me. He has been very curious about me since I came home. He likes to smell my head and give me kisses on my hand. I love him :)

My New Toy...

My New Toy...

Grammy bought me this new toy. I love it because I can look and grab at all of the fun things. I also like to look at all of the bright colors. The only bad thing is, I go cross-eyed trying to concentrate! :)

Mommy and Me Time!

Mommy and Me Time!

Praying...

Praying...
Please God... Let Me Sleep!

Pretty In Pink...

Pretty In Pink...

Daddy & Daughter Time

Daddy & Daughter Time

Bouncer Time!

Bouncer Time!

First Time In My Swing

First Time In My Swing

Good Sleep!

Good Sleep!
First time in my crib... so nice!

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?
No wonder mom nicknamed me “peanut,” which I know I am going to love as I get older. I don’t really fit in the car seat… but at least I get to go home!

Goodbye Hospital!

Goodbye Hospital!
Our last day in the hospital... thank goodness!

My Name!...

My Name!...
Since mom and dad kept my name a secret they revealed it to family and friends with dad wearing a pink shirt and my name on the front… what a surprise!

The Caffrey Family...

The Caffrey Family...
Meeting mom and dad for the first time!

Welcome Kyla...

Welcome Kyla...
Here I am entering the world...