Monday, August 18, 2008

My Tutu!



4 months and in my tutu...





I am now 4 months! I went to my doctor and he gave me MORE shots! I now weigh 13.5 pounds and I am 22 inches long! I am such a big girl. I can hold my head up nice and strong now. I love to grab for things and hold on to them. I also love to scream! My mommy and daddy think its lovely. I recently went to the mall and LOVE shopping!... watch out daddy!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so precious! Future Ballerina? You go Girl!! Happy 4 month birthday.

Love U,

xoxo
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Aubrey has the same tutu! We can be ballerina girls!
We miss you!
Ames and Aubs

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyla

Just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are! I also want you to know how much I love you.

Love You,
Great Granny

Anonymous said...

That is soooo funny kylain your tutu.        Love, Cade xoxo

Play'in with Clover

Play'in with Clover
Today I was playing on my mat and Clover (my kitty) decided to watch me. He has been very curious about me since I came home. He likes to smell my head and give me kisses on my hand. I love him :)

My New Toy...

My New Toy...

Grammy bought me this new toy. I love it because I can look and grab at all of the fun things. I also like to look at all of the bright colors. The only bad thing is, I go cross-eyed trying to concentrate! :)

Mommy and Me Time!

Mommy and Me Time!

Praying...

Praying...
Please God... Let Me Sleep!

Pretty In Pink...

Pretty In Pink...

Daddy & Daughter Time

Daddy & Daughter Time

Bouncer Time!

Bouncer Time!

First Time In My Swing

First Time In My Swing

Good Sleep!

Good Sleep!
First time in my crib... so nice!

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?
No wonder mom nicknamed me “peanut,” which I know I am going to love as I get older. I don’t really fit in the car seat… but at least I get to go home!

Goodbye Hospital!

Goodbye Hospital!
Our last day in the hospital... thank goodness!

My Name!...

My Name!...
Since mom and dad kept my name a secret they revealed it to family and friends with dad wearing a pink shirt and my name on the front… what a surprise!

The Caffrey Family...

The Caffrey Family...
Meeting mom and dad for the first time!

Welcome Kyla...

Welcome Kyla...
Here I am entering the world...