
Thursday, May 29, 2008
My First Play Date!
So, yesterday I had my first play date! Aubrey is my friend to my right. She was born May 23. I had a lot of fun at her house. We ate, pooped, and slept! The best part of the day was taking a picture next to her. She is a month younger than me but almost the same size! I cant wait to see her again soon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Play'in with Clover
Today I was playing on my mat and Clover (my kitty) decided to watch me. He has been very curious about me since I came home. He likes to smell my head and give me kisses on my hand. I love him :)
My New Toy...
Grammy bought me this new toy. I love it because I can look and grab at all of the fun things. I also like to look at all of the bright colors. The only bad thing is, I go cross-eyed trying to concentrate! :)
Mommy and Me Time!
Praying...
Please God... Let Me Sleep!
Pretty In Pink...
Daddy & Daughter Time
Bouncer Time!
First Time In My Swing
Good Sleep!
First time in my crib... so nice!
Do I Fit In This Car Seat?
No wonder mom nicknamed me “peanut,” which I know I am going to love as I get older. I don’t really fit in the car seat… but at least I get to go home!
Goodbye Hospital!
Our last day in the hospital... thank goodness!
My Name!...
Since mom and dad kept my name a secret they revealed it to family and friends with dad wearing a pink shirt and my name on the front… what a surprise!
The Caffrey Family...
Meeting mom and dad for the first time!
Welcome Kyla...
Here I am entering the world...

2 comments:
Our girls are SO CUTE!! Even though they poop non stop...haha!! Can't wait for our next play date!! Love you guys!
~Amy and Aubrey
Kyla, the next time you visit your friend Aubrey you will have to share with her your new book called "Everyone Poops". You both will get some Big Smiles. I love the picture!! They are both so precious!!
Love, XOXO Grammy
Post a Comment