

I had such a great first mother's day! We (my mom, dad, grammy, pops, auntie, granny, great-uncle, and I) went to brunch. It was our first outing. Dad spoiled mom with a Tiffany's bracelet that said "mom" on it! She loved it! We could not have asked for a better day!

7 comments:
You all make a wonderful family. Kyla is so precious and is surrounded by so much love, a very lucky little girl. Cyndi you look great! Cant wait to see you all soon!
Kyla is such a beautiful baby.What a lucky little girl to have such great parents and of coarse grandparents and auntie.Sure is going to be fun to watch her grow.
Love ya guys.
Yay!! I'm thrilled that you've joined the world of blogging! (And so is Z!!) Emma is precious... we can't wait to watch her grow!!!
I'm so happy you guys are all doing well! You guys look so happy, and she is just gorgeous! Hope to see you guys soon, its going to be fun having our little ones grow up together :)
Great pictures, you all look so proud. Kyla is really growing!
See you soon.
Love Linda
Kyla is so sweet and such a lucky girl to have such great parents! Love you guys! Hope to see you soon!
Brooke
Kyla is such a blessing to our family. This Mother's Day was so special. Happy first Mother's Day Cyndi. What a amazing picture with four generations. You are a VERY LOVED little peanut!!!
Love You, XOXO Grammy
Post a Comment