Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Princess!

Birthday morning...
Opening my present from Mommy and Daddy...




Today is my big day! My first birthday! I wasn't in the best of moods this morning but Mommy and Daddy still decided to give me my present. I wasn't too interested. After I had my bottle and ate breakfast I took a 2 1/2 hour nap! Need that princess sleep ;) I cant wait for my big birthday party tomorrow!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Happy 1st Birthday Sweetie: We are having a hard time believing a year has pasted since you were born. This past year has been amazing watching you grow. All of the many 1st we will cherish in our hearts forever. Have a wonderful time at you birthday party.

With All Our Love,
Pops & Grammy
xoxo

Play'in with Clover

Play'in with Clover
Today I was playing on my mat and Clover (my kitty) decided to watch me. He has been very curious about me since I came home. He likes to smell my head and give me kisses on my hand. I love him :)

My New Toy...

My New Toy...

Grammy bought me this new toy. I love it because I can look and grab at all of the fun things. I also like to look at all of the bright colors. The only bad thing is, I go cross-eyed trying to concentrate! :)

Mommy and Me Time!

Mommy and Me Time!

Praying...

Praying...
Please God... Let Me Sleep!

Pretty In Pink...

Pretty In Pink...

Daddy & Daughter Time

Daddy & Daughter Time

Bouncer Time!

Bouncer Time!

First Time In My Swing

First Time In My Swing

Good Sleep!

Good Sleep!
First time in my crib... so nice!

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?
No wonder mom nicknamed me “peanut,” which I know I am going to love as I get older. I don’t really fit in the car seat… but at least I get to go home!

Goodbye Hospital!

Goodbye Hospital!
Our last day in the hospital... thank goodness!

My Name!...

My Name!...
Since mom and dad kept my name a secret they revealed it to family and friends with dad wearing a pink shirt and my name on the front… what a surprise!

The Caffrey Family...

The Caffrey Family...
Meeting mom and dad for the first time!

Welcome Kyla...

Welcome Kyla...
Here I am entering the world...