Sunday, March 8, 2009

Try'in New Food!

Bananas are my favorite fruit! Feels funny :)
Ice Cream!!! Oh Great... I take after Mommy








I have recently tried eating whole food... not just baby food. I have tried strawberries, bananas, blueberries, chicken, string cheese, and the best was ICE CREAM!!! Daddy decided to give me a little taste and boy was that a bad idea! I loved it and wanted more. I actually got upset when dad took the last bit. No wonder I have those rolls! I am taking after mommy when it comes to the ice cream!




1 comment:

Grammy said...

Just remember Kyla that if you take Ice Cream, Banana, Strawberry, add a little Chocolate you will have a Banana Split. YUM YUM. You are such a wonderful eater and are always willing to try new food. There is so much more ahead of you to try.

Love You,
Grammy
xoxo

Play'in with Clover

Play'in with Clover
Today I was playing on my mat and Clover (my kitty) decided to watch me. He has been very curious about me since I came home. He likes to smell my head and give me kisses on my hand. I love him :)

My New Toy...

My New Toy...

Grammy bought me this new toy. I love it because I can look and grab at all of the fun things. I also like to look at all of the bright colors. The only bad thing is, I go cross-eyed trying to concentrate! :)

Mommy and Me Time!

Mommy and Me Time!

Praying...

Praying...
Please God... Let Me Sleep!

Pretty In Pink...

Pretty In Pink...

Daddy & Daughter Time

Daddy & Daughter Time

Bouncer Time!

Bouncer Time!

First Time In My Swing

First Time In My Swing

Good Sleep!

Good Sleep!
First time in my crib... so nice!

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?
No wonder mom nicknamed me “peanut,” which I know I am going to love as I get older. I don’t really fit in the car seat… but at least I get to go home!

Goodbye Hospital!

Goodbye Hospital!
Our last day in the hospital... thank goodness!

My Name!...

My Name!...
Since mom and dad kept my name a secret they revealed it to family and friends with dad wearing a pink shirt and my name on the front… what a surprise!

The Caffrey Family...

The Caffrey Family...
Meeting mom and dad for the first time!

Welcome Kyla...

Welcome Kyla...
Here I am entering the world...