Saturday, February 14, 2009

Daddy's #1 Cheerleader!

Trying to eat Daddy's hat Ya... I look cool!


I have to prepare for daddy's games that are coming up so Mommy bought me a new blue shirt to match Daddy's teams colors. I wanted to practice how to wear the hat but that didn't work out too well... I hate it! I know Daddy is going to have a wonderful season and I will be there to cheer him on! Go Highlanders!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy is so lucky to have you as his #1 Cheerleader. I know your Daddy will have a great season! See you at the games.

With Love,
Grammy

Our little Cheerleader is 10 months old today. Where has the time gone?

Play'in with Clover

Play'in with Clover
Today I was playing on my mat and Clover (my kitty) decided to watch me. He has been very curious about me since I came home. He likes to smell my head and give me kisses on my hand. I love him :)

My New Toy...

My New Toy...

Grammy bought me this new toy. I love it because I can look and grab at all of the fun things. I also like to look at all of the bright colors. The only bad thing is, I go cross-eyed trying to concentrate! :)

Mommy and Me Time!

Mommy and Me Time!

Praying...

Praying...
Please God... Let Me Sleep!

Pretty In Pink...

Pretty In Pink...

Daddy & Daughter Time

Daddy & Daughter Time

Bouncer Time!

Bouncer Time!

First Time In My Swing

First Time In My Swing

Good Sleep!

Good Sleep!
First time in my crib... so nice!

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?
No wonder mom nicknamed me “peanut,” which I know I am going to love as I get older. I don’t really fit in the car seat… but at least I get to go home!

Goodbye Hospital!

Goodbye Hospital!
Our last day in the hospital... thank goodness!

My Name!...

My Name!...
Since mom and dad kept my name a secret they revealed it to family and friends with dad wearing a pink shirt and my name on the front… what a surprise!

The Caffrey Family...

The Caffrey Family...
Meeting mom and dad for the first time!

Welcome Kyla...

Welcome Kyla...
Here I am entering the world...