Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mommys B-Day...

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Opening presents...fun!




Wow...look at all those candles...


Mommy had ANOTHER birthday! This time I was invited. We had so much fun. We went to Grammy and Papa's house for dinner. Daddy and I got Mommy a beautiful mothers ring that had Mommy's and my birthstone on it! She loved it! Daddy and I did a great job. We had cake at the end of the night... I didn't know what to think with all of those candles... I must get prepared for my big debut.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyla
Did you know that your Mommy had you at the same age that I had her? Mommy is the BIG 30 and you will soon be the LITTLE 1 year old. Happy Birthday to your Mommy!!

Love you
Grammy
xoxo

Play'in with Clover

Play'in with Clover
Today I was playing on my mat and Clover (my kitty) decided to watch me. He has been very curious about me since I came home. He likes to smell my head and give me kisses on my hand. I love him :)

My New Toy...

My New Toy...

Grammy bought me this new toy. I love it because I can look and grab at all of the fun things. I also like to look at all of the bright colors. The only bad thing is, I go cross-eyed trying to concentrate! :)

Mommy and Me Time!

Mommy and Me Time!

Praying...

Praying...
Please God... Let Me Sleep!

Pretty In Pink...

Pretty In Pink...

Daddy & Daughter Time

Daddy & Daughter Time

Bouncer Time!

Bouncer Time!

First Time In My Swing

First Time In My Swing

Good Sleep!

Good Sleep!
First time in my crib... so nice!

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?
No wonder mom nicknamed me “peanut,” which I know I am going to love as I get older. I don’t really fit in the car seat… but at least I get to go home!

Goodbye Hospital!

Goodbye Hospital!
Our last day in the hospital... thank goodness!

My Name!...

My Name!...
Since mom and dad kept my name a secret they revealed it to family and friends with dad wearing a pink shirt and my name on the front… what a surprise!

The Caffrey Family...

The Caffrey Family...
Meeting mom and dad for the first time!

Welcome Kyla...

Welcome Kyla...
Here I am entering the world...