This is fun... and I got caught.
This is better than watching football! hehe

Super bowl Sunday Mommy and Daddy took me over Grammy and Papa's house. We hung out, watched the game, and ate lots of food. I of course thought the football game was BORING so I made my own fun! I love to dirty Grammy's mirrors with my kisses all over them and of course licking the mirror doesn't help either. Needless to say I slept good that night! :)
Super bowl Sunday Mommy and Daddy took me over Grammy and Papa's house. We hung out, watched the game, and ate lots of food. I of course thought the football game was BORING so I made my own fun! I love to dirty Grammy's mirrors with my kisses all over them and of course licking the mirror doesn't help either. Needless to say I slept good that night! :)

2 comments:
I agree with you Kyla. The Football game was BORING!! I enjoy watching you so much more. You can dirty our mirrors anytime!! We love you.
With Love,
Pops & Grammy
xoxo
Kyla is getting so big... Too cute..
Love, Miss
Post a Comment