This picture I was cracking up with my wrinkled nose and all!
Our family picture...
These are my first Christmas pictures! I think this dressing up thing it pretty fun. I happened to like it so much I decided to laugh so hard and wrinkled my nose... and of course that's the picture mom and dad chose for the cards. I am 8 months old now and still only wearing 6 month clothes! I had pears for the first time today... and of course loved them! Merry Christmas everyone! P.S. Hopefully mom will not lag on updating the blog like she has been... shes on break so there is no excuse!

3 comments:
What a wonderful family!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. I love you all very much.
With Love,
xoxo
Grammy
I love the pictures.Kyla your so pretty in red and the smile soooo cute. see you on the 20th.
love, terry
MERRY CHRISTMAS
I love your little red dress and you shinny red shoes. You are adorable. Love you!!
xoxox
Grammy
Post a Comment