Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Decorating...



Helping mom and dad...




Here I am helping my mom and dad decorate for Halloween! I had so much fun trying to get all of the decorations before they could put them up. I think I am going to like this holiday!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Halloween to our little MONKEY!!

Love U,
Grammy & Pops

Play'in with Clover

Play'in with Clover
Today I was playing on my mat and Clover (my kitty) decided to watch me. He has been very curious about me since I came home. He likes to smell my head and give me kisses on my hand. I love him :)

My New Toy...

My New Toy...

Grammy bought me this new toy. I love it because I can look and grab at all of the fun things. I also like to look at all of the bright colors. The only bad thing is, I go cross-eyed trying to concentrate! :)

Mommy and Me Time!

Mommy and Me Time!

Praying...

Praying...
Please God... Let Me Sleep!

Pretty In Pink...

Pretty In Pink...

Daddy & Daughter Time

Daddy & Daughter Time

Bouncer Time!

Bouncer Time!

First Time In My Swing

First Time In My Swing

Good Sleep!

Good Sleep!
First time in my crib... so nice!

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?

Do I Fit In This Car Seat?
No wonder mom nicknamed me “peanut,” which I know I am going to love as I get older. I don’t really fit in the car seat… but at least I get to go home!

Goodbye Hospital!

Goodbye Hospital!
Our last day in the hospital... thank goodness!

My Name!...

My Name!...
Since mom and dad kept my name a secret they revealed it to family and friends with dad wearing a pink shirt and my name on the front… what a surprise!

The Caffrey Family...

The Caffrey Family...
Meeting mom and dad for the first time!

Welcome Kyla...

Welcome Kyla...
Here I am entering the world...