My first time in the pool! I loved it. It felt like my bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Play'in with Clover
Today I was playing on my mat and Clover (my kitty) decided to watch me. He has been very curious about me since I came home. He likes to smell my head and give me kisses on my hand. I love him :)
My New Toy...
Grammy bought me this new toy. I love it because I can look and grab at all of the fun things. I also like to look at all of the bright colors. The only bad thing is, I go cross-eyed trying to concentrate! :)
Mommy and Me Time!
Praying...
Please God... Let Me Sleep!
Pretty In Pink...
Daddy & Daughter Time
Bouncer Time!
First Time In My Swing
Good Sleep!
First time in my crib... so nice!
Do I Fit In This Car Seat?
No wonder mom nicknamed me “peanut,” which I know I am going to love as I get older. I don’t really fit in the car seat… but at least I get to go home!
Goodbye Hospital!
Our last day in the hospital... thank goodness!
My Name!...
Since mom and dad kept my name a secret they revealed it to family and friends with dad wearing a pink shirt and my name on the front… what a surprise!
The Caffrey Family...
Meeting mom and dad for the first time!
Welcome Kyla...
Here I am entering the world...

1 comment:
Zack LOVES a hot girlie in a cute bikini!!!
Post a Comment